Thursday, November 24, 2005

No turkey day for Sarah…

I’m at work. Because thanksgiving here is not a national holiday and we were unable to get the day off. So hubby is with the family eating turkey and having fun but I’m here, in front of the computer with my headset on doing fuck all because it’s thanksgiving and no one is calling! Yes, I feel sorry for myself. Wouldn’t you?! I’m here till 11pm. My only consolation is that my mother in law made a whole pumpkin pie just for me and is sending leftovers with hubby. I’m very sad.

4 comments:

Marcia said...

Oh Sarah... that sucks. Think of it this way, though: everyone else is off getting fat, and you're still thin and lovely :)

Angie T said...

I ate Chinese food yesterday with my best friend and now I'm working today while the rest of country is off.

Oddly, I'm ok with that. Sarah, funny blog you have here! Thanks for stopping by mine. I'm linking to ya!

Anonymous said...

That sucks, Sarah. And I thought it was bad that I had to work the day after Thanksgiving! Not fair.

SarahReznor said...

thanks you guys :) you're all very sweet. my in laws were great though - they made a huge dinner for me friday and then we decorated for christmas so i felt a lot better :)