Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Xenu update

One of the things I’ve notice during my continuous coverage of the Cruise-Holmes media stunt is that they never cease to freak me out. I’m a pretty cynical person and it’s hard to make me go “WHAT THE FUCK?!” at anything but social injustice.

This is the latest news from the weird out couple:

“Tom Cruise has reportedly purchased an Ultrasound machine so that he can monitor his alien fetus anytime he wants. Katie Holmes isn't due until next year, but Tom wants to make sure that the new Prince of Scientology is safe at all times.” Dlisted

I not only find them repulsive but this Holmes chick is simply retarded. Any minute now some feminist organization is going to have her assassinated for giving women a worst name than Courtney did…

No comments: