Sunday, March 12, 2006

Click the Cow

After the last post I’ve decided to try and be a little more uplifting. I was minding my own business on scifi.com when an advertisement on the side bar asked me to click the cow in the picture. When I did it flew away and I ended up here. I can’t figure out if it’s for real but it’s damn funny! Click the cow and take time to look at the pictures – this one is of and actual cow abduction! Have fun.

Oh, and that son of a whore Slobodan Milosevic died without paying for his crimes. Satan probably couldn’t wait to get his hands on him.

2 comments:

Angie T said...

That was funny. I'm at a quiet coffeehouse and all of a sudden a loud MOO! fills the joint.

Yes, Slobbie will rot in hell.

Marcia said...

tha IS funny. we're so playing that at work. several time today.