Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Forgive Me

I know, I know, I’m a bad blogger. But in my defense I’ve been really busy at work and my health isn’t so good… I think it’s psychosomatic if you ask me. My OGYN made me take a liver function test and turns out my cholesterol is high and my B12 is low!!! I’m 30 years old! I can’t have high cholesterol!!! I’m going to see my regular doc next week to see what’s up. The thing is I was feeling fine before I got those test results!

Anyway Thursday is Shavuot (Jewish harvest holiday) and hubby is working! Also my parents are invited so it looks like I’m going to be home alone unless I park my ass on a bar stool and wait for hubby to finish his shift… this week is just getting better and better and better… gotta go back to work now… More bitching later!

1 comment:

Angie T said...

How many times do I have to tell you STOP EATING STICKS OF BUTTER WRAPPED IN BACON!

Geez. Take care of yourself!!!