Monday, May 01, 2006

Let’s Talk About Sex

Listen up girls – I have a question. Hubby and I were talking about this today, I don’t have a lot of girl friends and I don’t really feel comfortable asking them this question out of the blue so you gotta help me out.

I, occasionally, have what you could call wet dreams. Not a lot but approximately once a month I dream about sex or masturbating and wake up coming. Now I don’t know if it means orgasms are totally physiological or I’m laying down in a way that stimulate my "area" and therefore I have an orgasm or maybe it’s both, but that’s not the question.

My question is this – I have never heard of a woman/girl/female having “wet dreams”, am I the only one? Is there something horribly wrong with me? (Besides the obvious).

6 comments:

Kat in da Hat said...

You're totally normal! I'll bet your hubby thinks it's hot too!

Summer said...

You're normal, no worries. Just enjoy it!

SarahReznor said...

thank you both! and yeah kat - he does :)

Lizzle said...

You're normal. And I'm jealous.

scissors happy said...

this happens to me every now and then (not often enough). excellent random question, though.

Lotus Reads said...

It's normal, but I don't blame you for wondering what the heck's going on, after all, a woman's "wet dreams" isn't talked about all that much and I have to wonder why...