Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Sharav


I missed most of American Idol this year but it doesn’t look like I missed much, who the hell is the guy with the purple jacket? He looks like Simon’s uncle or something…

Summer is here! The desert wind is upon our fair city and it’s fucking hot and I love it. Tomorrow is Jerusalem day and I’m missing an AWESOME concert tonight in the park – COZ I’M WORKING! Sometimes I feel like just walking out of here without saying a word. I should be at the beach!!!

I would just like to say that I started (finally) reading A Million Little Pieces and it’s not that great. I don’t hate it but Oprah kinda exaggerated a little, okay – a lot. If I read one more description of puke I will set fire to the fucking book. If you want to read a good and all true drug memoir get More, Now, Again by Elizabeth Wurtzel – that one will keep you up at night for sure, Lizzie rocks my world!

Raise your hand if you think Michele Rodriguez has an alcohol problem!

Tonight is the season finale of Lost!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi love! i'm sorry you're missing jerusalem day. i love u though. u have a kick ass blog. and yes it is hotter than hell out, you're right. ok, guess thats it. love ya.