Thursday, July 13, 2006

Scary Shit

I’ve said it before – I feel like someone is going to come out from behind a tank and tell us we’re being punk’d. The prime minister is a power hungry megalomaniac and the defense minister is an ignorant loud mouth. We’re bombing the shit out of the wrong people instead of getting our guys out of there (all 3). I really don’t know what to say anymore and all I can think of is I don’t know where the bomb shelter for my building is as we only moved there 6 months ago. We’re here at work checking the news sites waiting to be told to go home and wait for further instructions. Everybody north of Haifa is in the shelters already and will have to spend the night there. Lets hope this ends soon…

4 comments:

Lizzle said...

Why the hell are you still living in Israel again? I mean yeah, someone's job might have brought you there, but REALLY there comes a time when it's wise to reevaluate career moves versus life-sustaining moves.

STAY SAFE!!!

Marcia said...

I keep worrying about you, Sarah! I hope you and everyone you love is alright.

Unknown said...

I hope you are safe and I will say a prayer for you.

SarahReznor said...

you guys are all so sweet, it's nice to know people are paying attention to what's happening here.

and Liz - i've lived here since i was 7. this is my home and i aint leaving coz some terrorist thinks he can scare us out!