Sunday, August 20, 2006

Coincidence? I don’t think so!

You guys are not going to believe this. I got a text message from my sister today – her car was stolen! I thought I was being punk’d!!! Of course she has insurance so it’s not as bad as us but still, what the fuck is going on???

Besides that I have nothing to report. Went over to the in laws Friday to help sort out the hose and started sobbing like a baby while I was sorting through the boxes. After that AT picked us up and we got good and drunk. I woke up with the worst hangover in years. Saturday Mike and I left our cells off and spent all day at home, cleaning and redecorating, we had the kind of weekend I’d been craving for, just the two of us at home. It was too fucking hot to do anything anyway. Someone is fucking with me – they brought the Tel-Aviv humidity to Jerusalem – I HATE IT!

1 comment:

Summer said...

I love the weekends alone. Heck, sometimes I'm just happy for a day alone. If he cleans, all the better!