Thursday, August 03, 2006

Two Hours Till Weekend Fun

PB’s family came from the US and he’s back in town – no blood infection or nothing. The amount of drugs and alcohol he ingested in his life has rendered him immune to shrapnel related diseases. By the way PB stands for Party Boy. We really call him that. I’m happy to announce he is scheduled to get shitfaced at Mike’s Place tomorrow night. AO however is still in the hospital after surgery on his knee. And we can’t sneak in beers because of all the chemicals in his system. The amazing thing is these guys just want to get back up there and join their unit. They feel guilty for leaving their friends to finish the job. I love our guys.

I realized today that since the car was stolen I haven’t heard from my sisters. And it’s not like they don’t know coz I actually called HA on the day and she was at R’s at the time. And hubby spoke to HD’s husband and told him. WTF????? My parents and brothers were totally awesome and comforting but not one fucking word from the girls. I don’t get these women, I thought I did, but I don’t.

Tomorrow we have an engagement party. The couple rented a whole pub for the whole afternoon – this is very appropriate as she works for a major US newspaper and he has a hardcore band. (I love my friends) We don’t really do engagement parties in Israel but these guys have been together for 5 fucking years and we were all wondering wtf so we need to celebrate.


The best thing about overtime is the free taxi.

No comments: