Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Worrying


It’s not fresh in your minds anymore but the war is still going on. This morning we got a call from PB, he’s in a hospital in Haifa full of shrapnel and has a broken arm. They told him they can’t let him go because he will develop a blood infection in the next few days due the amount of metal in his body and he needs to be under constant supervision. AO went into surgery this morning for his knee, he was lucky, his tank went onto a 600kg bomb and he’s leg was smashed. At least we know where they are now, we can stop worrying.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Oh no! It's still on my mind. I still worry. It's just that sometimes I can tell you want a break from it and I'm trying to respect that.

I appreciate that you post and confirm that your alive and well. I hear that Lebanon is now sending rockets as far as the West Bank. I'm keeping up with the news as much as I can. It's just that sometimes it's hard to watch...I can't imagine having to live it.

Promise, you're still on my mind : )

SarahReznor said...

Summer you're the sweetest :) thanks for thinking of me..