Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tuesday Morning (it s actually 3pm)

I just got to work and I know this gonna be a shitty day. Woke up around 6am to go to the bathroom and I knew this was gonna be a shitty day. I know what you’re going to say – of course it’s going to be a shitty day with that attitude but trust me, it will be worse I go with a positive attitude at this point. If I act all positive and trying to be happy, when everything falls apart around, coz it will, I’ll be even more disappointed and depressed. At least if it gets better I’ll be able to enjoy it. It’s always bad after a holiday. You’d think people would come back rested and relaxed but apparently it doesn’t apply in the old US of A. whenever people have a day off they come back 10 times worst, cursing and bitching and demanding shit. I don’t get it. I’m gonna need a lot of coffee and chocolate!!! And a Happy Bunny. Catch y’all later!

2 comments:

Marcia said...

That happy bunny made me LAUGH!! Thanks!

t2ed said...

My favorite line from Addams Family Values is when Puggsley sings, "Eat Me. I'm a turkey."

And I thought about reading The Power of Positive Thinking. But what the hell good is that going to do.