Monday, October 23, 2006

I Heart Presents

Had too much work today to post but I have just 9 minutes left so here it is:

In-laws are back as you know and life is still crazy but they brought a pile of presents – I got an i-river oh my god I am SO happy!!! They also brought a shitload of Christmas decorations, the most beautiful shit I’ve ever seen – they totally got my taste, I will have to post pictures of the house after we decorate!

I am finally doing some offline work which means no more stupid customer calls but I do have more work to do. That’s okay – I needed a change.

Keep rockin!

2 comments:

Summer said...

First, I'm just glad his parents are back-safe & sound!

Second, they brought you very, very good presents! Jealous, I am.

Unknown said...

I lurve presents!!

I remember going to Offline from the phones. It was sooo awesome!!