Sunday, October 29, 2006

Weekends Rock

Changed the color to fit my mood. Had a nice relaxing weekend but started getting depressed Saturday afternoon. I used tog et this way when I was little, I guess coz I knew the fun was over and tomorrow I go back to hell, sorry – school. I haven’t felt this way for a long time but I decided to fight it and went out – hubby was working so it was just me. I went to the Old Friend – the only metal bar in JLM. My friend D was in a bad mood and just trying to hook up with this guy she’s fucking but wants more. I love being married. Anyway I tried to fit in but clearly they weren’t interested in me. In the end a bunch of hubby and my friends showed up and we basically just drank beers, made pyramids from ashtrays, hookahs and beer bottles, and head-banged to heavy metal for the rest of the night. Mindless drunken fun – we all need a bit of that once in a while. I passed out on the sofa and hubby took me to bed – isn’t he sweet? Taking care of his drunk old lady… today is my turn though – he woke up really sick and I promised crepes and chicken soup. It’s rainy – it fits my mood.

No comments: