Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fell on Black Days

Boy oh boy where do I start? As you all know last night was supposed to be my big night out with Nir. I was gonna get shitfaced and forget my troubles. So hubby and I went to the bank before I left for work to get money out for rent and drinking. That’s when we got a phone call from his parents. Remember the whole deportation saga from last year? Well, they applied for permanent residency in Israel and never heard from the ministry of interior again after that. So they denied the application and they have to leave the country within 2 weeks. So, yeah. Oh, and Mike’s sister is leaving too, she was thinking of leaving anyway but that’s the last straw. Happy days.

I don’t believe in god but I do believe in karma so here goes - WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! Seriously? Are you fucking kidding me?! What the hell do you want from me here?!?!?! Karma – bullshit! It’s one damn thing after the other! And you fucking say I got my health coz I’m gonna beat you down! Don’t you think he’s been through enough?! Lay off him for a bit and for that matter – lay off me!!!

Much better. Sorry about that :)

Anyway Mike was working anyway so Nir and I went out. I started by sobbing into my beer and Nir was nice enough to let me do that. After a beer and a half and a bunch of venting I started feeling better. I actually didn’t think it would make me feel better but my best friend alcohol never let me down. Mike joined us a bit later and had a few. He was drinking so fast I actually had to say stop. He said he wanted to stay but after 3 beers and 2 shots in 30 minutes I decided no fucking way. I told him no matter what he drinks tonight it won’t be enough and I’m not having another one of those nights. Then we had a huge fight in Nir’s car and I almost walked away. But 10 minutes later he came to ask Nir and me what he had said so hey – another fight that I will remember forever and he already forgot. Bipolar is fun!

So lets talk about something else coz I can feel I’m getting you guys down. We were at the Old Friend and I had a talk with Shit Stain. Ariane is getting out of the funny farm tomorrow and she’s doing great. The thing is, it’s getting really hard to hate him. Especially when he spend ten minutes telling me how happy he is for her and how proud he is of her and that she’s the most amazing thing in the world to him and he’d do anything for her. Makes me feel good to know he’s there for her. Also makes me feel like shit about my couple problems. I’m a low life.

Happy Blog Birthday to me...

4 comments:

scissors happy said...

sorry that everything seems to be turning to shit. i have no advice for that other than to say that you are not a low life (although that's kind of a funny thing to say about yourself, i'm totally gonna start using that) and that there is a flip side to all shittiness and i hope you find it soon. also, a blog birthday is very important and MUST be celebrated accordingly.

Happy Birfday, Sector-9!!!

Anonymous said...

I read the other day that Saturn is fucking everything up for everyone. don't worry...it will pass. Just have to ride this shitty, rotting roller coaster for a bit. You are NOT a low life so stop saying that shit. You are just in a funk right now and things just keep coming at you. It will pass.

HEEEEEY! Happy Blog Birthday!!!!

Brunhilda said...

A low life my ass! You're just down. Just thank your luck stars you're not hohan, maybe that'll make you feel better.

Bloody Whore said...

You're complaining? ...I am poor, hungry, angry, horny, I have no boyfriend, I think I'm PMSing, my car is a piece of shit, I have 3 zits on my chin, my sister is crazy and wants to kill me.....

LOL LOL LOL

It will pass!! there isn't bad that lasts 100 years, actually yeah, there is but....oh shit, you get my point. LOL