Monday, October 08, 2007

Things I know after watching TV for 5 days straight


1. Kyle XY – belly button or not, I could stare into Matt Dallas’ eyes for days – truth.

2. CSI – a severed head wearing a football helmet rolling down a highway is not proper dinner entertainment.

3. Heroes – Milo Ventimiglia is hot. But I kinda already knew that from Gilmore Girls.

4. Reaper – is good when Kevin Smith is the consultant, but it’s great when he’s directing it.

5. The sofa is more comfortable than the office chair, though both get kinda tired after a while.

6. Popcorn rules.

7. I’m a TV addict.


8. Iron Chef America makes me hungry, Iron Chef Japan makes me wanna throw up.


9. after 4 days you get cabin fever and have to go out and get drunk with 3 dimensional people.

5 comments:

Brunhilda said...

It is good to go out and get drunk. lol

jamie said...

I learned a long time ago that food and CSI don't mix. I remember watching a Thanksgiving episode a couple years ago about a guy that ate himself to death. Of course, I had stuffed myself to the gills since it was Thanksgiving and the whole thing made me kinda ill.

Melissa said...

I of course agree with number 9!!

I can't imagine watching tv for five days straight now. I know it used to make me kinda way too introspective. :P maybe that's just me. I remember plenty of days and nights doing just that...

Anonymous said...

Jamie...OMG, I remember that episode!

*VOOOOOMMMMMM*

I don't watch this...heroes. Actually, I RARELY watch anything other than Bravo, Oxygen, Food TV, VH1, History and discovery channels. I just can't get into network tv. Blah.

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

I love Heroes. Just do. And his flippy hair used to make me crazy. I love all his new badass powers ;)

Haven't watched Reaper yet, heard it's good. I need to make a mental note :)

I also love Iron Chef! My husband bitches and moans when I watch those shows, but they're fun!

OK. I will follow the #9 rule.