Monday, June 16, 2008

Half Full


I know I wont have steady paycheck but here’s a few reasons why I’m (so fucking) happy I’m leaving my current job:

1. No more having to leave the house two hours before my shift to catch a bus.
2. No more driving through ugly, dirty and depressing ultra orthodox neighborhoods to get to work.
3. Not getting home at five minutes to midnight every night.
4. No more Mrs. Bitch.
5. No more cubicles, endless rows of cubicles...
6. No more sitting on my ass 10 hours a day.
7. No more having a headset strapped to my head 8 hours a day.
8. No more wearing my reading glasses 8 hours a day.
9. No more looking over my shoulder every time I want to check Facebook.
10. No more internet censorship.
11. No more feeling like the world, my life and everything else is passing me by.
12. No more STUPID QUESTIONS!
13. Never seen certain people EVER again.
14. No more fluorescent lights.
15. Not sitting next to the guy that farts all day anymore.
16. Not missing birthdays, weddings, family reunions because I didn’t ask for a day off 4 week in advance.
17. Seeing the sun set.
18. No more freezing in the summer and sweating in the winter because the AC is a piece of shit.
19. No more dress code (it’s 37c I’m wearing a fucking tank top you fucking fascists).
20. No more watching my language! Well, as much.
21. No more ‘corporate policy’ crap.
22. No more passive aggressive emails about watching your language, dress code, religious bullshit (including dress code) and corporate policy crap.


I’m sure there’s more I’m forgetting… I’ll update later ;)

8 comments:

Brunhilda said...

And good riddance. Here's to all you won't miss!

Melissa said...

You rock for diving in, even with fear. I'm thrilled for you!

TomboCheck said...

good for you! Sometimes you just have to take the hit and do something that will enrich your life, even if it doesn't enrich your bank account.

Unknown said...

YOU DID IT! ATTA GIRL!!!!!!!!!

I like my job, but yeah, I COULD TOTALLY make a list similar to this LOLOLOL Luckily we don't have a strict dress code (no hoochie clothes but that should be obvious lol, no logos bcs we're in advertising but everyone wheres logos all the time anyway lol) but the rest of it...yeah, OH YEAH...LOL

The farting guy TOTALLY made me laugh LOL

CONGRATULATIONS SARAH!!!!!!!!!! HERE'S TO THE FUTURE, WHATEVER IT MAY BRING (AND HOW EXCITING IS IT TO DAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!)

Unknown said...

but everyone wheres logos all the time anyway lol) but the rest of it...


wheres = wears

O_O

LOLOLOL

Unknown said...

HOLY SHIT:

(AND HOW EXCITING IS IT TO DAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!)


DAY = SAY


WTF IS WRONG WITH ME...NOTE TO SELF: PROOFREAD BEFORE HITTING PUBLISH...LOLOLOLOLOLOL

If there are any other typos I'M LEAVIN' EM...FUCK IT...LOL

Lizzle said...

Amen. Cheers. And all that fucking jazz!

Every job has it's bullshit, but some of it gets older much faster than other stuff!

Skaag Argonius said...

Damn, sounds like you've been working in HELL...!

Which explains why the A/C wasn't working ;-)