Monday, December 05, 2005

Bad People You Miss

I had a friend once and they way it started was that she needed me more than I need her but the way it is now I miss her a lot. Most of the time I don’t think about it. She made her choice, and god knows I tried to keep in touch and accept it but she pushed me away. Once in a while there are just certain jokes that I know she’ll understand and certain things I can only talk to her about. What I’m trying to say is, when I think about it, she sucked the air out of every room she entered and she milked the energy out of me until there was nothing left and I just didn’t care. So I dont want to miss her so much.

1 comment:

Lizzle said...

I have a few friends like that... and every time I get to thinking about them, I change my mind and decide that my current friends, who don't suck my will to live, are much cooler!