Sunday, December 04, 2005

Random Celeb Rant

I’ve avoided this subject because it’s not nearly as funny as TomKat, actually it’s probably because it really pisses me off. I don’t want to be one of those people who take what celebs do personally but the way these two are conducting their issues is just fucking ridiculous. You’re fucking – EVERYBODY knows. So why keep lying to everybody and dragging this shit through the mud. Does anybody have any doubt left? That home wrecker bitch just found a sucker to share her obsession, she’s never gonna need him for anything except alimony. I hope he smart enough to make her sign a pre-nup, then again he’s dumb enough to get in bed with her…

But no, Angie didn’t ruin my marriage and no, the relationship didn’t start while filming Mr. and Mrs. Smith and no way did I cheat on my wife and yes it was mutual (meaning when I told her I was leaving her for the psycho she didn’t stop me) (wonder why).

And another thing - that hair color looks like shit on her.

3 comments:

markus said...

she has secret powers.

0000 said...

Stupid Brangelina.



Hey, in a way, whenever Brad kisses her, its like he's kissing her brother. Betcha never thought of THAT, did you mister CheatyPants?

SarahReznor said...

LOL - Markus and TIR - i never thought of it that way! this girl is so fucked up...!