Sunday, January 22, 2006

The 13

This is my version of those info emails - it's shorter and it consists of things i really wanna know about you lovely people. I expect everyone to do it! okay?!!

1. Who was your first Rock and Roll crush?
Bono, I was 6...

2. Most memorable quote from a movie/book/TV show?
"You are the all singing all dancing crap of this world" (fight club)

3. Most influential album of all times, in your opinion?
Led Zepelin 4 or Ziggy Stardust - I haven decided.

4. You just got MTV Video Music Awards/Movie Award Who do you thank?
My hubby, My family, Satan, alcohol...

5. What is the cheesiest pick up line ever used on you?
dont i know you?

6. Who is your celebrity sister/brother? And why?
Guy Ritchie - coz he's that crazy :)

7. Honestly – how much time do you spend on your hair every day?
30 minutes in average.

8. What kind of food will make you go “fuck the diet”?
sea food...

9. What does your favorite T-shirt say?
Gun's and Roses - Welcome to the Jungle

10. If you formed a band – what would it be called?
Instigator

11. If you wrote the story of your life – what would it be called?
Apathy

12. If you could live anywhere – where would it be?
Here, but in a MUCH bigger and cooler house.

13. This is an oldy but I still wanna know – 3 people you want to have a beer with (dead or alive).
Winston Churchil, Bono and Albert Camus.

3 comments:

Marcia said...

1 - I STILL love bono.

2 - This quote rocks. That movie was my favorite for about 2 years.

5 - I actually had a guy tell me he was the manager of a strip club and ask me to come by for an "interview."

10 - that's the best band name EVER!

0000 said...

My boyfriend used the "Don't I know you?" line on me...


But it turns out he really did know me from school.

:x

SarahReznor said...

M - thank you :)
idle - that line is only cheesey when they dont really know you so that's okay :)