Monday, January 23, 2006

Bored Out of My Skull....

I am SO bored today.. I got the most repetative job anyway but they found a way to make it worse! It's not that - it's cold and windy and I just want to go home and come out around spring time! My mood is just horrible lately...

This is helping - The Onion's Least Essential Albums of 2005. It'd hilarious except I like Ian Brown and I dont think punk is dead :)

This is great - the most unintetionally sexual comic book covers of all times.

And post so I'll have something to read while I'm pretending to work!

3 comments:

Angie T said...

I guess Jan. 23rd is the most depressing day of the year.

Start working on that novel right now!

0000 said...

Sweet shit, that comic book post was HIL-arious.

#4 in particular.

SarahReznor said...

It's every man's dream to have a penis so large that he must hire a small boy to carry it.