Thursday, February 23, 2006

Moods and Misc

I’m realizing lately, and I never thought it was true, how much the weather affects me. I went through the worst of my nervous breakdown in the dead of summer so I was pretty sure the sun was not a factor in my mood swings but now that I’m healthy I think I was wrong. As I said before we’re having beautiful weather this week and suddenly I sleep better, I eat less and feel fuller, my back stopped hurting and I have energy for everything (even hubby’s mood swings). I can’t believe this time last week it was around 2c and we were waiting for snow. Anyway, I’m having a good week so far and the weekend start tonight!

Just found out Neil Gaiman has a blog on his website, very cool – check it out. I always loved The Sandman and it got me out of deep and long depression when I first read it but I was always scared to read his fiction, I just wasn’t sure I’d like his stuff without the art. American Gods proved me wrong and I highly recommend it.

This is Trent’s last blog entry – “The Grammys make me hate music, and certainly everyone in the ass-licking music industry.” I love this guy!

1 comment:

0000 said...

Yeah...sometimes I think I have SAD.