Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Sunny Days

We’re having BEAUTIFUL weather this week here in JLM and it’s just making me yearn… I am SO over the winter! (see also Deb) This winter has been completely psychotic, last week it was going to rain and now it’s almost hot. We spent the better half of December wondering if it’s ever going to start and then it snowed on Christmas day. It’s just WAY too complicated for me right now. I just wanna wear a t-shirt and jeans and leave the house. Don’t wanna spend 10 minutes outside trying to figure out how cols it is and where the wind is blowing. I don’t wanna wear 3 to 4 layers of clothes and carry more in my huge gap bag. I miss my tiny Emily The Strange purse. I miss tank tops and walking around barefoot. I have a yard now and I wanna plant shit! Damn it I want an herb garden! I got the summer catalogue for Fox (Israeli clothing line) today and almost cried… the good thing is I live in the Middle East and it’s probably going to start warming up next month. And then we’re going to be begging for rain. I don’t mind rain but it’s too fucking cold! I just need some sun to warm my bones, I'm sure I'll feel so much better then.

1 comment:

Lizzle said...

I totally feel your pain... I can't wait for the days to be longer, and WAY WARMER, if for no reason other than attending baseball games, and drinking outside of my favorite pubs.