Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Blah

I’m so low on energy today… Avoiding doing any real work… PMS, Election Day and hubby is having his sleeping disorder again. Once every couple of months he spends a week barely sleeping and of course (anyone married will agree) this affects yours truly. I woke up about 4 times this morning, the cat is driving me crazy, I just wanna go home and watch TV except I don’t have cable so I can’t. Psycho sister in law’s birthday is this weekend but she won’t be in town (phew…) and hubby’s parents took everyone to the zoo today to celebrate. Everyone but me… so he’s been sending me pictures of giraffes and elephants on my cell all day. I love this guy…

Election Day was fun, we spent most of the day at my parents’ just hanging out, my dad made crepes and we had beers with my brothers. Fun. No, really.

I really don’t want to go into the political catastrophe on this here blog but I do have to say one thing: a rocket was shot from the Gaza strip onto an Israeli settlement and the ministry of defense waited for the polls to close before releasing this piece of news because they were afraid it would affect the voters opinions. Chew on that for a minute. I hate politicians.

No comments: