Monday, April 03, 2006

Yes, I'm Glad it's Monday!

Back to my own cube with my own team, I’ve never been so happy it’s Monday. Even though I have 2 new headaches and Passover is coming soon. I was SO miserable yesterday Only started feeling better after I got home, took a long hot shower and played on the computer for 2 hours. (yes I’m a geek). I’m definitely not moving to that new project!

You probably don’t know this but it’s very hard to find bread, cakes, cookies in Jerusalem on Passover (lasts a week). I’m happier this year since I got a bread machine, I love this thing! Fresh bread every day! one of the many things that changed after I met Mike was I stopped feeling like I was being punished at Seder. Now I actually enjoy it. must do some work now!

2 comments:

Lizzle said...

Seder!!! I forgot about Seder!!! Thanks for reminding me, now I have something to write about!

As for the bread machine, if I had the counter space I'd be all up on that one!!!

Kat in da Hat said...

I don't really know what Seder is, but please send bread.

Thanks!