Sunday, May 21, 2006

Oh Dear…

Dinner on Friday was actually very nice and quite relaxed, Souvlaki, tazaziki and calamari. Until RP (the girl) had a little too much Ouzo and kinda fell asleep on the couch for a few minutes. The poor girl needed it though, he uncle it turns out is in the hospital with liver cancer and his wife is having heart problems! If she needed to relax and drink half a bottle of Ouzo – I’m glad she did it at my house! She insisted on going home alone and we were left with AL, turns out the problem go both ways but there is really just one big problem here – they don’t talk! So hubby and I spent an hour explaining the importance of communication in a relationship. Seriously, the first 2 months of our relationship all we did was have sex and talk.

In other news… Some of you may remember this girl… This was someone that I chose to stay away from after trying so many times to help her and failing. Last time I saw her was about 8 months ago when she decided not to come to my wedding. A mutual friend called me this morning to tell me she was again hospitalized, when he asked her if she had tried to ‘off herself again’ (he’s British and has no tact), she didn’t answer. I’m not sure how I feel yet…

No comments: