Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Denial

In all this confusion I forgot to announce that hubby and I got a car! Used. Actually we bought AT’s old car and we love it. It makes life so much easier! I especially like the part where I get home before 23:45 at night. Hubby is beyond happy and that makes it all worthwhile.

Now that we got that out of the way. People I am sick of this time zone – I wanna see Rockstar live god damn it! I mean I can but it’s like at 3am for us and by then I’m nodding off into my beer. And why is fucking Zayra still on? She called Tommy Lee old!!!

As you can see from the comments our friend from Tzfat has escaped to my home town and is doing fine.

Heavy fighting up north and I feel like we’re all holding our breaths... Shit, I got some friends up there...

2 comments:

Angie T said...

I can't believe it's taken me so long to stop by and check on you! Stay safe, and here's hoping for an end to all the insanity soon. (I'm talking about Rockstar, not the war--ha!)

Love, Angie

Summer said...

Congrats on the new ride! No wonder you wanted to make sure he had a license.