Thursday, September 14, 2006

Anniversary Fun

I was all sad and nostalgic yesterday. I never thought it would get to me that much. I kept thinking about what we were doing last year, how I was getting my hair done for 3 hours, make up, shoes. Now I’m thinking I should be packing for Crete…

We had a great anniversary day, we took each other shopping. I got a print of a 20’s poster in French all framed and pretty (I'll try to post a pic). Hubby got a new baseball hat. Then we had coffee in this nice little café and hubby got a haircut. We had dinner at our favorite restaurant – hubby had the muscles and I had the shrimp. We ended the night getting drunk with our friends. Pretty much the perfect day if you ask me. The only problem is I’m a bit hung-over and every time we have a day like that we really miss each other after.

Hubby is working till around 4am so I’ll be lonely tonight… but the house is dirty and messy so it’s not like I have nothing to do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good day. Is Crete where you went for your honeymoon? What's it like over there?