Wednesday, September 20, 2006

At Home Sick

I'm sick as a dog... Mike is being the pefect husband and taking care of me, making me tea and pumping me full of meds. I feel like shit but I'm kinda happy I'm not at work. Is that wrong? Been talking to sis in law on the Gmail and she's doing okay, she's with her aunt in Tampa - I've never met her but she sounds awesome! Sje's thinking of getting a job untill we can figure out what's going on with her status. Not much to report - Hubby left for work an dI feel lonely now...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better!!

*HUGS and long distance soup*

Lizzle said...

Feel better, peach!

It's ok to be glad you're not at work... when you're sick, the last thing you want todo is deal with other people's problems!

Angie T said...

I'm a little late getting over here, hope your feeling better. And that really sucks about your sister-in-law. We'll take good care of her over here. Hope it all works out!

Unknown said...

I think you spread it across the sea. My throat is scratchy, and I feel bad. I want to be at home in bed, with soup. Ugh