Monday, September 25, 2006

Back to Work


Israeli TV rocks, they played Office Space last night right after the holiday knowing everyone goes back to work the next day – it was exactly what I need! That and the multiple orgasms a bit later that night...

All and all it wasn’t so bad, I got to spend a whole day at home since Rosh Hashanah was Saturday and Sunday. Hubby was working Friday night anyway and we went to my parents’ Saturday night for dinner. It was one of the best dinner I’ve had, my mom made trout for a starter and mutton for the main course…

I kinda cried this morning when I realized my "vacation" was over and AT insulted my potato salad. He can be such a dick sometimes, he works as a cook at Shanty’s (we got him that job, I should’ve kept it for myself) and thinks he’s the best chef in the world. Last time he came over to my house he made a pasta sauce that tasted like dill flavored battery acid and I ate the whole fucking thing and never said a word! Not to mention the fact that he thinks you can never put too much garlic! This other time he spent 40 minute insulting the way I decorated my living room because he thought I put the antique typewriter in the wrong place!!!

We all have next Sunday and Monday off for Yom Kippur and NS, AT and us are taking over NS’s parents’ vacation home in Rosh Pina! I’ve never been there but I know there’s a barbeque and I think there’s a hot tub! So I’m brining a pile of DVD’s and a pile of food and forgetting about the world.

No comments: