Sunday, September 03, 2006

Not Much To Tell

Had a great weekend, nice and quiet, played with my new sewing machine! The in laws are gone for a bit. Mike’s mom will be back within 3 weeks, usually that means presents! AT came over last night and make gnocchi. He’s a chef. The gnocchi itself was great but the sauce was really bad… it was packed with dill and he actually finished all the garlic in my house. Didn’t have the heart to tell him and I ate the whole thing! He said he was very pleased with himself… that’s good I guess!

You guys are gonna laugh but the second season of Project Runway is finally on TV here in Israel! I’m so happy! Saw the first episode yesterday and I cant believe that Daniel guy even dared to apply again, I guess it was kinda worth it if he got in. I’m warning you – no spoilers! Don’t tell me anything!

My anniversary’s next Wednesday!

2 comments:

TsfatMarm said...

Hurray for sewing!

Marcia said...

ooooooohhhhhhh, season 2 PR is so fun! Santino's SUCH a trip - wait until he starts doing impressions of Tim Gunn! (I hope that's not a spoiler - it's just a "watch out for!")