Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Oy...

This is not good, I really have to find a way to get out of this mood. I just gotta stop letting work get to me so much. This is just a bad week. Almost over though.

Hubby is working a new job tonight – security at our favorite bar. He’s very happy about it and I am too except it’s gonna be hard for me when he’s not around. But it’s only 3 days a week so that’s cool.

Can someone explain to me why Suri Cruise is Asian??? Just when you thought it couldn’t get weirder!!! They probably adopted her 10 minutes before the photo shoot.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

THank you!! I thought she was Asian Also. I mean, Cute Kid, but come on..

Summer said...

She has Katie's heavy eyelids. That's why she looks asian. That hair is killing me!

Summer said...

Girl,I am stalkin' you! What's going on?