Sunday, October 15, 2006

Rain!

It’s been 6 fucking months people and we FINALLY got some rain this morning!!! Of course I missed it coz I was snoring in bed. But it’s okay – I got my rain on the way to work. This is the happy rein when it’s not too cold and you missed it so much you don’t mind. Seriously I had a pretty yucky summer so I’m just hoping this means change.

Also my in laws are coming back Friday and I need all your prayers that they will be let back in the country. I’m looking forward to relinquishing control back to them – I’m not ready to be the tribe leader yet, I have a whole new respect for them and my parents! And I want my presents!

Weekend was awesome and I wish it lasted a bit more. Hubby’s best friend JH came back to the country with his new wife (she’s great!) and they had a small reception in their garden. JH got to the microphone and said because they got married in the states his best man didn’t get to go and he called hubby up to make a toast. They were all choked up – it was so cute…

2 comments:

SarahReznor said...

thank you Deb - you sweet!

Unknown said...

I lurve the rain. We had it this morning, and I had sent some your way! There is nothing better than snuggling in bed on a rainy morning.


*prayers are already headed your way*