Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Wishfull Thinking

The following would make me feel considerably better and brighten up my day –

- Not being here – if I can chose I’d like to be either in Paris or on a beach with a fire. But home should be sufficient.
- A shopping spree including the following – a new bra, new shoes, a couple of CDs I’ve been aching for (the new evanescence or fall out boy), a new fleece, at least 3 new sweaters, at least 4 new shirts, a new pair of jeans, something pretty for the kitchen and new makeup.
- Going to see a movie – preferably a funny one (clerks 2) or a scary one. And I’m talking theatre, not a DVD at home, I want popcorn and soda – the whole ritual.
- Spending some time with my mother, preferably shopping for fabric and craft stuff.
- Getting flowers from my hubby.
- Not being so fucking tired all the time.
- Going to see my baby niece I haven’t seen in months.

Thank you.

12 comments:

Summer said...

I'm

Summer said...

Filling

Summer said...

Up

Summer said...

Your

Summer said...

Comments

Summer said...

To

Summer said...

Make

Summer said...

You

Summer said...

Laugh

Unknown said...

the new evanescence I cant wait to get!! I love that one song out on the radio.

I spent some time with my mom, went shopping, got some new duds, and saw a movie, though the movie was bad, but I got nachos, popcorn, and a big ass soda.

Summer said...

I think you should choose two items on your shopping list and buy them. And you should get yourself at least one new craft project.

That would make me happy!

SarahReznor said...

LOL!! Summer - you crazy!! thanks for the laugh! and I think you're right - I should treat myself! Hubby read the post yesterday and bought me a CD! I love this guy :)

and slut - I wanna!!!