Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Pissed Off

This might seem weird to some but my friends don’t have my blog address. I don’t want them to come here and I don’t want them to read it. The only one who has it is hubby. It’s actually pretty simple – I want to be able to express myself without thinking about offending any of them and also I wanna bitch about them.

Yesterday I sent a link to NS from Seriously OMG WTF about Heroes. I made a fatal mistake – it was a post I had commented on. Now - he knows I don’t want him reading my blog, in fact he has a blog I’m not supposed to read. This morning I got a text message from him saying – I think that I have found your blog while clicking on you comment... what do you want me to do about it? so I called him, confused. I asked, what does he mean by “what do you want me to do about it?” I want you to respect my privacy and not click on the link because you know I don’t want you reading it. But he already did. Now he’s making excuses! He just wanted to make sure it was my blog so he went in there and read some – just to make sure.

Mental note – never leave anything lying around when NS comes over.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah I made the mistake of giving mine out to friends and family. Now most of the time I dont matter and I love that they can keep tabs on me, esp those who live far away. But sometimes I have personal stuff that I need to get out of my body cause it's poisoning me, and I cant because it would offend them.

SarahReznor said...

yeah - i created the blog for poison release and i like it this way. you can always dump your poison on me, you know - you got my email :)

scissors happy said...

i totally understand. i'm weird about my blog. i know that people read it, including my brother, my boyfriend, cool co-workers and random friends, but i hate talking about it. i get embarrassed when people bring it up (why, i do not know). i would be seriously pissed if someone told my mom about it and sent her the link (why, again, i don't really know). i don't even divulge much personal information and i never slagg on people i actually know, even when i want to vent. for whatever reason i also refuse to post photos of myself and friends, and i don't even want my name anywhere near it. what's with the paranoia and secrecy? not sure yet - but i do know that the smokescreen of being semi-anonymous (just another late-20s girl in a city who reads too much celebrity gossip and likes going to see bands) is one of the only reasons i keep the blog going. i would never purchase www.myname.com and post the same shit. well, i would probably never purchase www.myname.com for any reason whatsoever.

regardless, i understand your pissiness.

Unknown said...

Thanks Sarah I appreciate it. I will prolly take you up on it soon. I hope you are having a better day!!

Angie T said...

I've gotten and sent many an email with the re: not for the blog from fellow bloggers.