Tuesday, December 05, 2006

FINALLY!!!

was able to log in this morning!

this is from 2 days ago - - - - >


First I wanna thank everyone who talked me into moving to Blogger Beta. I’m saving this post on my computer because last time I was able to log in was THURSDAY! I don’t know if it’s Blogger on my computer at work but this driving me nuts!!!I have pictures of my house all decorated for Christmas and I can’t even post them! Don’t these people know some of us are addicted?!

It’s Monday morning and everyone is looking for a fight. I just had a conversation with the most obnoxious customer! I’m not getting enough sleep and I have a theory that if everyone in the world would get a good night sleep the world would be a better place. I feel like I can’t get a moment of peace – I know it’s an exaggeration but that’s how I feel.

This is my schedule for next few weeks –
12/7 – Grand re-opening party at the Old Friend rock bar.
12/8 - Tree trimming party at our house, in laws and sisters family coming to make cookies and ornaments and eat my food.
12/15 – dinner at sister’s house – always a drama
12/18 – little sister’s wedding – YAY!
12/24 – Christmas Eve dinner I’m seriously fantasizing about skipping
12/25 – Christmas day drama

I have to shop for the party and prepare it all. I need to clean the house before people show up. I still don’t have an outfit for the wedding I need to get Mike something too. I have to make an appointment to get my hair done that day. I have to find out how we’re getting there, I have to get to the venue early coz I’m decorating the huppah. I am nowhere close to finished shopping for Christmas, I still have to finish making some of the gifts. Not to mention Blogger wont let me log in!!!

One more thing – please go here and explain to me how have I not killed everyone/myself yet?

No comments: