Tuesday, November 21, 2006

WTF Moment of the Day

This to me is beyond absurd, I just don’t see any reason (besides the fact that he did do it, which we all knew anyway) for anyone to do something like this! If he wanted to make money he should’ve written a book call – how I didn’t do it! Let me tell you why I think this is proof he did it – not only because he has the nerve to come up with this shit but mainly because any self respecting criminal psychiatrist will tell you psychotic killers enjoy reliving the murders over and over again. And OJ likes doing that in public! Sicko. I know the Fox special was canceled - "I and senior management agree with the American public that this was an ill-considered project," said Rupert Murdoch, News Corp. chairman. DUH! And from what I hear so was the book. Good! WTF?!

P.S. Dont you love that the words "I did it" are in red?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you hear they canceled the book and show? They felt "it was wrong to promote this" Whatever. They prolly were never going to show it, just wanted to get interest in it. Communist Scumbags