Wednesday, December 06, 2006

My Xmas/Hanukah List

Dear Santa…

I’ve been good all year. And by good I mean I was too tired and busy to be bad. I took everyone’s shit without complaining and I’m paying the price now because I’m so frustrated and angry I can’t sleep at night. Anyway what I’m trying to say is I deserve some loot – and if the queen of self loathing thinks she deserves something than you know she’s right! Enough talk – here’s the list –

1. A mixer bowl
2. Clerks 2 DVD
3. Pirates of the Caribbean 2 – Dead Man’s Chest
4. A pair of jeans
5. A new bag for work – big enough and pretty enough
6. Alien – the saga (meaning all 4 movies) DVD
7. A new and inspiring job where I don’t feel like the best year of my life are wasted on morons
8. A vacation, preferably in Ireland
9. Some really cool kitchen related stuff – it always makes me happy

Thanks for everything!
Take it easy!
Sarah

3 comments:

Summer said...

I want:

-Kitchen stuff
-House paint
-Lighting
-2 pairs of jeans
-collard shirts (for work)
-Braces (my teeth are only slightly needing them)
-A day in bed to cuddle with PJ
-iPod
-iTunes gift cards

The reality of it:

He will get me a box of tea and an IOU slip that says he will get me something nice when he has time and then he forgets.....so I buy myself something.haha!

Unknown said...

I am with you in Ireland

Angie T said...

I'm with you on #7 and #8.

I'll meet you in Dublin and we'll talk all about our awesome new gigs! Whaddya say?