Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Blog Portland Meme (Kinda...)

Blog Portland issued a chalenge. Our 5 favorite movies of all times, that's really hard and the answer always depends on my mood... So I only came up with 3 I can say are the kinds of movies I can watch any time. I have also included my favorite line from each of those movies, of course :) here goes nothing!

1. Fight Club

"Sticking feathers up your butt doesnt make you a chicken"

2. Aliens (any of those movies actually)


"Get away from her you bitch!"

3. Jaws


"We're gonna need a bigger boat..."

oh and you're all tagged.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe I will do one later. I am too lazy right now. I hope you feel better. For me when I get sick I get sick over and over for a while becuase your body is soo tired from fighting everything.