Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Midweeker

1. Okay, okay. I apologize about making fun of Rachel McAdams. I just don’t like the pink stuff, it looks out of place. I really like her, I do, but no one is safe from me when I’m in an evil mood. I will make it up to you by making fun of someone who actually deserves it. I dont really know how she plans on coming back from all this but I am interested in watching her try. I think any minute now her stylist (if she has one) is purchasing a gun...

2. Hubby took me to lunch today, realizing I was going to snap and kill people if I don’t have some fun time soon. We went to Little Italy, one of our favorite restaurants and had yummy pasta. Hubby had a super yummy pasta sauce, sun dried tomatoes and pesto and feta cheese. I will try to copy it and share the recipe. I gotta say one lunch and I feel a lot less evil. It’s amazing how much a bit of extra love from your hubby can help!

3. I don’t wanna talk about yesterday.

4. Jello’s going to be a scientologist? Wow, breaking up with Ben really hit her hard…

3 comments:

Shadowdog said...

ROWL! That food sounded good. Screw it, I'm going out to lunch early!

I still say that McAdamns post made me laugh. ;-P

Lizzle said...

Yeah, I am with you on the Rachel McAdams thing... Some people can pull off the pink hair, she's not one of them. Not by a long shot.

I'm glad you're feeling less evil. Though having your particular brand of evil in abundance is a comfort to me as well... Hmmmm.

Unknown said...

Glad hubby was there to take care of you as far as making you into a better mood. Wow that grammer sucked!! but that's ok