Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thursday!!!

Last day of the week! I can’t wait for tomorrow! I’m making hubby a nice dinner to celebrate his new ID and it’s going to be yummy! Most important he’s going to be home!

I did a bit of shopping, got a P D James book "The Lighthouse" anyone read it? I’ve been reading a lot of Gaiman lately and I wanted to try something new. I still have to finish Stardust. Gimme suggestions!

I also got a new garlic press, the old one broke in a really cool way – the part with the holes just came out and it was just one big hole!



I got one of those wooden things you squeeze lemons with –








And some cool bottles for olive oil and vinegar –










I love getting stuff for the kitchen!

AT and his girlfriend want to meet Saturday and got to Ein Karem together for a late lunch early dinner. Her step-dad is very sick and she’s been with him most of the time and needs cheering up. should be fun, we’ve been too busy to do anything lately so I’m happy.

Did I mention – it’s the last day of the week!!!


p.s. check out my new widget!!!

2 comments:

Angie T said...

Dude, I'm making dinner for a new guy tomorrow. He doesn't eat dairy, and I'm really not someone who can make complicated stuff.

Any ideas? email me at angieblog@yahoo.com

Marcia said...

I also LOVE going to buy things for the kitchen. I go crazy in stores like Sur le Table and Williams-Sonoma!