Sunday, March 18, 2007

Back and Hungover

Hey ya’ll! Happy St Paddy’s! I know I’m a day late… Let me give you a bit of a recap.

I woke up Thursday late, one look out the window I realized there is no way I’m going to work. Last time it snowed it took me 5 hours to get home! Anyway – I really needed a mental health day.


Saturday we had my sister and her husband over, I made beef and Guinness pie, Colcannon and apple crumble and Irish coffee for desert.


We went straight to Mike’s place where (almost) my entire family showed up! Seriously, my mom and dad, my 2 brothers, 2 sisters with husbands, 2 nieces and 1 nephew! We had a good time except hubby was working… poor baby couldn’t find anyone to replace him and it was so busy he didn’t have any time to hang out. I drank way too much and ended up in bed at 2:30am. Hubby showed up around 5am shitfaced and spent about and hour on the bathroom floor, poor hubby… after closing they started downing shots and in the end he was dragged to a cab by D who works with him! At least he was in good company, his friends before would’ve kept buying him drinks and left him on a park bench!

I am so over this winter… and it’s gonna rain again this week… sonofabitch!

p.s. did Angelina really call that poor kid Pax??? What is the matter with this woman?!?! God those kids look so miserable. I don’t think I’ve seen more than 1 picture where Maddox is smiling…

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had an....."appropriate" St paddy's Day LOLOLOLOL

Apparently Pax means "peace" in Latin, and Thien means sky or heaven, I can't remember which hehe

Mrs. David Lee Roth said...

Jenner would know. lol

Everyone needs a mental health day now and again. I take too many myself. Your St. Paddy's day sounded like fun. :)

Anonymous said...

pffffffft...we know they are NOT mental health days Jess! You are not fooling anyone!!!!!


My St. Patty's Day consisted of dodging all the drunk drivers on the road and visiting my friends and their new baby. Luckily, I am VERY good at defensive driving.

Unknown said...

Jessucka said...
Jenner would know. lol

5:49 PM


LOLOLOL YES I WOULD LOLOLOLOL

*wanders off dreaming of Angie* LOLOLOLOL