Monday, March 12, 2007

Random Celebrity Bitching

I’m in a bad mood today – I’m taking it out on the celebs!

Who told Jared Leto he could sing?!?! He sounds like he’s 10 years old! Wtf is this supposed to be a joke? Besides I never liked this guy, my favorite part of fight club is when Edward Norton bashes his head into the concrete floor.

Some people eat, some people drink, some people do drugs. Angelina adopts kids. That’s one way to battle depression and inadequacy.

That D&G gang rape scene needs to go! I am so sick of the fashion industry demeaning women! We need to take this shit back, bunch of fascist men with uterus envy trying to keep us hungry and broke!

I hate Rosie O’Donnell!!! She’s not funny or interesting or anything, she's just a bitch!!! I’ve never even seen the view and I hate it – the only reason they keep her there is she’s got a big mouth and it keeps them in the gossip columns!

Those shirtless Matthew Mconheyhey pictures – why…?

Tori Spelling hasn’t done anything in 10 years people, we really don’t care!

Update: just heard DiCaprio is here. in Jerusalem - cool.

6 comments:

October1929 said...

I sincerely doubt that hanging from a trapeze like device is an FDA approved procedure for depression.

What would Tom Cruise think?

Angie T said...

Two things:

One is everyday I'm grateful to you for turning me onto Dlisted. And two, I put that dijon/honey glaze on salmon. My God, did that rock!!! GTWOSP is the word verification, fyi.

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

You know, I have an odd attraction to balding men in suits. And the fact that Rosie is rumored to hate Bill Geddie, makes him REALLY hot to me! Cuz I fuckin' hate her more! She just can't stand another man being around that might score more hot chick fans :)

You go with your anger!! Go Sarah.. Go Sarah... it's yer birthday...

SarahReznor said...

1929 - never heard about the trapeze lol!!! but we're all seeing for ourselves how much this crap helps poor bi-polar Tom, trust me - a couple of mood stabelizers and he'll come back down to earth!

Angie - i'm totally trying that - never thought of it!

NV - figured it's better than taking it out on people i know that can find me and hurt me ;)

Unknown said...

I've never actually heard Jared Leto sing - is it that bad>? LOLOLOL

I've never been a big fan of his anyways - don't hate him or anything, but just....meh....

But yes, he was GREAT in Fight Club - for the reason you said LOL

Brunhilda said...

Tori is fuuuuuugly. A straight dog. That is all.