Sunday, March 11, 2007

Weekends Should Be Longer...

So the weather held up all weekend, we went for lunch in the old city and climbed up a bell tower in the Christian quarter – I’m really out of shape… we got some gorgeous plates from the Arab market and got home tired and happy. Too bad hubby had to go to work after… But I stayed home and watched the hotness that is Ryan Reynolds in The Amityville Horror. That was a fun movie! I usually hate remakes but this one was good. I never saw the old one so maybe that’s why. Plus Grr Reynolds was shirtless for most of it..! I also finished the punky baby blanket and hubby decided we’re not giving it away! It came out really cool and as soon as I can I will post pictures. It’s red on one side and black on the other with red stars on the black side. It’s actually came out really cute and toy like, I was afraid it might be too dark but it’s not.

Saturday is St Patrick’s Day! Hubby and I are working on a play list for the bar that includes Dropkick Murphy’s, Flogging Molly, The Pogues and Van Morrison. It’s gonna be awesome! I’m also making Irish stew and having my sister and her husband over. I think.

Finally - some more Ryan for ya'll to make your day a bit better :)




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to lick him. I'm so glad he left Alanis. Does that make me a bad person? He needs to be rubbing squishy bits with hotness. NOT her.

And I hope you have a great StPatty's Day! I don't mean to be stupid, but I had no idea they even cared about that stuff in Israel :) I thought that was just another US tradition started to get drunk :) We're just bad influences on everyone I guess!

--too lazy to log in NaughtyVoyeur

SarahReznor said...

St Pat's became very popular here in Israel for some reason in the past few year, probably because of Guinness! and by the way - St Pat's is NOT an american tradition thank you very much! it's an Irish national holiday and I happened to be married to a very proud American Irish.

Anonymous said...

Well, OK, yeah.. I get that it's Irish :) I just always think it's amusing how popular it is here. And I really doubt they drink green beer in Ireland :) Guinness is a great reason to drink on St.Patty's day. Green Bud Light.. NOT such a good reason :)

-too lazy to log in NV

Mrs. David Lee Roth said...

Ryan is sooooooo hot! Thanks for the man candy!

Unknown said...

Sweet playlist you guys have lined up - I might just have to go listen to some Dropkick Murphys RIGHT NOW LOL

I admit it, I get really irritated with all the people who suddenly "become" Irish on St Paddy's day LOL - I'm part Irish, but I don't go around telling everyone I'm Irish all of a sudden LOLOL BUT SO MANY PEOPLE DO HERE! I DON'T GET IT! LOL

Is it like that anywhere else? Or just here in Canada? LOL
OH - AND SPEAKING OF CANADA - yes, Ryan is a hot hot hot man........mmmmmmmm ;)

SarahReznor said...

well, you know what we say - everyone's Irish and st patricks day ;)