Sunday, April 01, 2007

Short Update.

1. I removed my lip piercing Thursday, I had lost the ball and it moved while I was eating and I chipped one of my front teeth on it, I’m really mad. Besides I was over it.

2. I’m working today but tomorrow and Tuesday are holidays! I’m going to do a lot of nothing and I deserve it damn it!


3. E-mailed my mother in law and she found out we have nowhere to go tomorrow and invited us over, she’s so sweet! I’m kinda happy we get to do something festive at least.


4. Hubby spent the day in Tel Aviv shopping for new kitchen equipment for the bar, I’m so jealous! But he brought me spaghetti a la carbonara so he’s forgiven!

5. Got Pessah gift certificates from work, went and got free clothes.

6. I’m having so much fun planning hubby’s birthday next weekend! He’s going to have such a great time! I can’t say anymore, he comes here sometimes and I don’t want to spoil the surprises!

7. Hag Sameah!!! (Happy holiday)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, lots of good stuff coming up! (except the chipped front tooth of course lol)

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!!!!!!!

Brunhilda said...

I'm so glad you have somewhere to go. Have a great holiday!

Anonymous said...

I have my tongue pierced and have chipped a front tooth as well. I do love it so I have kept my ring. But, the belly ring had to go bye bye thanks to my growing belly. :( Won't be getting that bitch done again that's for sure.

glad you guys are going to be able to celebrate the holiday with some family. Hope you have fun!