Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Holiday Recap

My dear mother (no I really do love her) called me Monday to let me know that in the end she will be having Seder at the house… it was too late to cancel with my in laws so we went there. It was actually a lot better than we thought it would be! Mother in law made like half a lamb – it was SO good! We opened a bottle of pinot noir NS had given them for Christmas and it was the best wine I’d ever had. Although I did get a bit sad I wasn’t with my family it was a lot better than being at the bar! They also gave us a neat book about ancient Egypt (because the whole Passover thing is about the people of Israel leaving Egypt after being used as slave labor to build the pyramids but I’m sure y’all knew that).

The next day we walked to my parents’ and had lunch, it was really nice, we spent most of the afternoon there and then I went with hubby to work before going home.

In other news D dumped the dumb chick with the annoying voice, thank god. I did feel bad for him though, he was really depressed about it. Apparently he thought their relationship was serious and she thought being manager of one of the most successful bars in Jerusalem is not good enough for her ass. Just another reason to dislike her. Also I learned she started dating D before she broke up with her other boyfriend. Bitch. Whatever.

Made reservations here for Friday – hubby knows nothing! He’s gonna love it, he’s been begging me to go for so long!

2 comments:

Brunhilda said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday.

Sooooo glad the bitch it out of your life. She sounds veeeery difficult to deal with!

mist1 said...

I am afraid that people call me the dumb chick with the sultry voice. That's better than the dumb chick with the annoying voice, I suppose.