Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Time Off

Even though it was only 4 days I feel so much better!!! Seriously, not going to work is great!

Friday – went to Black Steer with hubby, AT and girlfriend (did I mention I love her? Coz I do!). Had big juicy meat and yummy wine and it was just what the doctor ordered! Hubby had a great time and we have got to do this more often!!! Especially since we spent the whole day prepping for the BBQ Saturday.

Saturday – well, just my luck, D got back with squeaky voice. And he brought her over to my house… to be fair she was really nice and polite, I guess I’m going to have to get use to her, he seems to like her a lot. BBQ was a success, everyone had a great time and I got a ton of compliments on the food and the house. I’m a compliment addict… the only downside was the freaking sand storm that showed up mid afternoon! Every fucking year since he was born, the weird thing is the day before and the day after were PERFECT… anyway, hubby LOVED his presents and had a great time. After that he got drunk at the bar and I had to carry him home but hey…

So I had Sunday and Monday off because of the holiday, that was so much fun… I did a lot of nothing in front of the TV, got a bit crafty and basically just relaxed, I really needed that. Watched In Her Shoes – I enjoyed it even though I hate Cameron Diaz. She looked like crap in that movie. Eell, back to reality…

2 comments:

Brunhilda said...

Awwww, that sucks about squeaky voice. Damn. I hate having to be polite when you can't stand someone. Glad you had a nice weekend off.

Unknown said...

Ugh it's HORRIBLE when a friend gets back with the boy/girlfriend, because chacnes are you've told them "Oh your'e so better off" and "I hated him/her anyway" HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Glad you had a great time off, hopefully you're nice & refreshed! :D