Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Snippets Post

K, I’m stealing Liz’s snippets idea and I think everyone should, helps get stuff off your chest… for those of you who don’t know the idea is to write snippets to whoever you want without naming any name. Here we go.

You’re a liar and a cheat and I hope you never find real happiness. The way you are, I know you won’t. All you’ll ever have are lies. Knowing this makes me smile.
You hate yourself because you love yourself so damn much. Grow the fuck up.

I miss you sometimes but seriously, I can’t take your mind games anymore.

I don’t think you know what it means to be a friend.

I wish I’d been older, I could’ve helped.

You said I saved your life, I believe you. It was worth it. It might sound patronizing but I wish you’d do something better with it.

You had ambitions and plans, you were my role model, you were going to be someone. What the hell happened?

You were the closest thing I’ve ever had to a best friend and I hate him for taking you away from us.

When I gained weight and you spread rumors that I was pregnant and drinking, I didn’t tell anyone you use the Gillette mach 3 on your face, bitch.

The way you use people up and throw them away and then play the victim, you’re more like your father than you’d like to think, but I’ll never tell you that because I know it’s the worst thing I could say.

I’m glad you’re happy, I really hope it’s real.

I can tell every time you lie. And it’s a lot.

I can tell when you lie too.

I miss you even when you’re right there.

It might be my fault but I can’t fix it without you.

I'm so proud of you, you'll never know.

5 comments:

Mrs. David Lee Roth said...

Cool idea. Yeah, I did this today, but in rant form and not quite so anon. lol

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOL Yeah, Jess blabbed totally and ratted out the person! AHAHAHAHAH!


Hope you are feeling better Sarah. I know down below you were saying that you feel the universe is caving in on you. We all feel that from time to time. Eventually, it will lay off and you will come out of it. Just one of those fun seats on the roller coaster of life.

Unknown said...

When I gained weight and you spread rumors that I was pregnant and drinking, I didn’t tell anyone you use the Gillette mach 3 on your face, bitch.


BWAHAHAHAHHAA OH MAN I SO WISH YOU HAD told everyone ahahhahahahahahahhahahhaha

I'd try & do something like this but I fear I'd go on & on & on & have to start a 2nd blog just for that....LOL!

SarahReznor said...

jess - yours needed to be addressed to the right person!

pook - thank yo honey :)

jen - i think that one was my favorite too :)

Melissa said...

I love this snippets thing and am totally going to steal it. :)