Thursday, June 07, 2007

Life Sucks Sometimes...

So I did the beer and taco thing last night. Those tacos were SO good… grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato, sour cream and cheddar… yum… anyway Alex and Barbara were there too, which made me very happy. They told me they had the best day and went shopping at the mall, they spent a bunch of money on clothes and he bought her shoes. They offered to drive me home. We got into the car and drove a few minutes when Barbara decided she wanted to show me the shoes. She turned around to look for the bag in the backseat but I’d notice when I got in – it was empty. Someone broke into the car and stole all their shopping bags and her book bag. Some fucker opened the car and took a bunch of fucking shopping bags. Who steals shopping bags? Purse, wallet, bag I get. Cash credit cards and shit. But someone’s shopping – what the fuck for??? A pair of high heel shoes? What is the guy gonna do? Give it to his girlfriend? People really suck. We found one of their shopping bags empty in an alley next to the parking lot but nothing else. I feel so bad for them…


p.s. Alex went to the mall to buy Barb a new pair of shoes and one of the shirts she got - he's so sweet.

8 comments:

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Oh, man! I would be so angry! What a jackass. I hate thieves. They're just such scum. Well, at least I'm glad he didn't rob you at gun point or something I guess.

SarahReznor said...

yep. it's just a bad feeling... i told in the end - at least he left the car!

Unknown said...

I'm with Naughty - people who steal - OMG I'm getting so angry just thinking about it LOL

Like, WHO THE F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? WHAT THE HELL EVER MADE YOU THINK YOU HAVE A RIGHT TOT AKE WHAT IS NOT YOURS?

Sorry, I'm getting angry, sorry, I'll try & control myslf LOLOLOL

PS - DAMN YOU, SARAH - NOW I AM DYING FOR TACOS......................LOLOLOLOL

SarahReznor said...

jenn - did that to jess yesterday - sorry.... :-/

Anonymous said...

It just goes to show you that people will steal ANYTHING. My doctor...someone stole one of his little fetal doppler heart thingies. WHY? WHY would you steal that from your doctor?

Theft is a major problem in this town. Too many people with gambling problems and too many people on speed.

Brunhilda said...

That blows. That happened to me at the mall once. I was sitting on a bench at had my bags beside me. Somebody just ganked them when I wasn't looking. If the receipts are in the bag, they might be able to return or exchange the items. Fuckers.

The taco's sound delish. You put me in the mood for mexican. I'm making chicken enchilada's tonite. Yummy!

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

I have a gambling problem AND I'm on speed. Shit.

Unknown said...

I SO thought I'd see a "paris back in jail" post here - COME ON, SARAH! YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! LOLOLOL!