Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Been sick since Thursday and turns out I was just dehydrated… I feel so stupid – I’m the one always yelling at everyone to drink a lot and I get dehydrated… anyway I drank 3 liters of water within 5 hours and felt better – duh. I gotta be more careful with this heat. Actually it was kinda fun staying home doing nothing...

So Thursday I realized my MySpace is gone. I don’t know what happened to it but it was erased. Not that it’s such a big deal but I work on that thing! Only thing I can think of is someone figured out my password and erased it… who would do smtg like that? And why? What is this the 5th grade? And also – don’t they know I’ll kill them if they find out???

OMG – I got huge news from a long lost friend (long story but he didn’t come to my wedding and never even called to apologize and say mazal tov), Nine Inch Nails are coming to Israel for one show in September!!! I swear I NEVER thought I would ever see them in concert… now if we could just refrain from having a war this summer! So I spoke to Ariane (AH remember) and we’re definitely going together.

Saturday night going up north – cant wait!!!

K, gotta pretend to work a bit – later!

2 comments:

Brunhilda said...

Well, missy, you'd best be careful in that heat. Drink up! Glad you're feeling better. Gah, I'd be pissy if something happened to my myspace. Good luck retrieving it. I'm very excited for you NIN is coming. You know what - I find it just rather sad and odd that you have to worry about an impending war interfering with concert plans. I live in the warmongering country see. Someone needs to invade our ass and teach us a lesson. I hope you get to see them and have fun up north. Is that the cabin with the hot tub? Did you find yourself a bikini?

Oh yeah, you've been tagged. See my blog.

SarahReznor said...

this is hard! but i'm working on it...