Tuesday, August 21, 2007

WTF Moment of the Day


"Thai policemen who break rules will be forced to wear hot pink armbands featuring "Hello Kitty," the Japanese icon of cute, as a mark of shame, a senior officer said Monday."

Hey - they should replace parking tickets with that shit! If it works for cops!

BTW - Please check out this website - I swear there is a guy with a hello kitty zombie tattoo and a hello kitty bong!!! I am now thinking my WTF post should've been about hello kitty altogether!

My Favorite :) it's hello kitty Jason! LOL!!!!


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I just don't get it. Hello Kitty didn't take off as much over here as it did over there. So, it's funny to see what they come up with! I like the Jason.

SarahReznor said...

I just noticed - the chainsaw is pink! LOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! I collect Hello Kitty!!! I must have the Jason!!!! OMG!!!!

Brunhilda said...

Jesus. That's one crazy hello kitty, there!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rez...on your Jackson Pollock widget, when you zoom all the way out, have you noticed the little red beating heart near the top left corner??? It's kinda freaky.

SarahReznor said...

Dude... I didnt even see that! Did you click on it???

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it doesn't do anything. Weird though huh?

Angie T said...

I'm going to have major nightmares now. Hello Kitty Jason is now burned on my brain! Thanks!

SarahReznor said...

ANGIE!!! You're back!!!


Oh - Pook, it says - Dazed and Confused Magazine is doing a competition, Vote for Jackson Pollock.org... and tip: press space to erase you drawing.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmm, let me check this out...

jamie said...

I think this is my favorite thing on that site:

http://www.kittyhell.com/2007/08/07/hello-kitty-tarot-cards/

Almost as cool as the Peanuts tarot.

SarahReznor said...

Oh yeah! I loved the tarot cards!